Saturday, April 25, 2009

F L A S H B A C K

i just opened some of my friend's album in binus school simprug. i saw them, wishing i was in there with them, with all of my GREATEST TEACHERS and FRIENDS.
now, i really miss my middle school time. with all my SUPER life! no need to worry about anything. cause i have all the things that i wanted.
sometimes, i think it's a VERY STUPID decision i leave that school and move to national school. and i knew the consequences already, i cant do BAHASA INDONESIAN test. well, my bahasa is very poor. even, i can speak that language properly with the right structures.

i am so stupid
today's life runs as usual. nothing interesting. nothing special. i just got some 'so-so' moments. with FOUR-to-SIX weird people who can NOT think logically by using their what-they-called-SMART-brain.
LAURENCE FIGHTING!

No comments: