Friday, April 17, 2009

12 t h i n g s

  1. love PINK so much.
  2. i like the RIGHT side of my face. because, it looks better that the left one.
  3. i love MARIE, one of disney cat characters.
  4. my favorite brand is GUESS. i collect wallets, bags, and watches.
  5. for the delicious meal, i rather go to CHINESE FOOD RESTAURANT,
  6. especially for the PEKING DUCK.
  7. my life ambition to spent my old year in SOUTH KOREA,
  8. and having KOREAN husband
  9. with 3 children named, KING, QUEEN, AND JACK.
  10. i love to hear SUPER JUNIOR and BIG BANG songs.
  11. it's just much better for me to finished 100 number of MATHS than 10 number of LITERATURE.
  12. it's just more simple to wear 1 piece of cloth than 2 pieces of clothes. dresses are better than tee and jeans.

1 comment:

cella said...

komen komen komen :)
ahjahahhaa.bngung cii :(